Direct reading personal dosimeter for personnel exposure monitoring.
EcotestCARD can be used either independently with PDC Ecomonitor software or within the automated system of personal dosimetry control ASIDC-21.
The dosimeter allows storing dose accumulation history with real time reference in the non-volatile memory, and communicating it to the computer. If the programmed threshold levels of gamma dose or its rate are exceeded, light and audio alarms are actuated.
- Сonforms to the CE standards
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61526 standard
Purpose of Use
- Measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation individual dose equivalent rate (DER).
- Measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation individual dose equivalent (DE).
- Clock, alarm clock.
- Stand-alone use or use within automated system of personal dosimetry control.
- Storage of dose accumulation history in the nonvolatile memory with real time reference.
- Transfer of dose accumulation history through the infrared port to the computer.
- Blocking the mode of power supply switch off until the data reading procedure finished.
- DER and DE threshold levels programming of gamma and X-ray radiation with the help of the computer or manually with control keys.
- Blocking certain indication modes in response to the computer command.
- Light and audio alarms when programmed threshold levels exceeded on DER and DE of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Display automatic switch off if current gamma background is lower than the preset threshold level with instant switching on at:
- pressing any control key;
- gamma background increase above the preset threshold level;
- alarm clock ringing.
- Periodic self-testing of batteries and detector.
- Energy-compensated Geiger-Muller counter.
Measurement ranges and main relative errors:
- gamma and X-ray radiation individual dose equivalent rate HP(10)
0.1…1 000 000 µSv/h
(1…10 µSv/h; ±20%;10 µSv/h…1 Sv/h; ±10%)
- gamma and X-ray radiation individual dose equivalent HP(10)
0.001…9 999 mSv ±15%
- Energy range of detected gamma and X-ray radiation and energy dependence
0.05…6.0 MeV (0.05…1.25; ±25%)
- Recording resolution of dose accumulation history in the nonvolatile memory
- Time of data storage in the nonvolatile memory
not less than 10 years
- Data exchange rate through infrared port
38 400 bit/s
- Positive data exchange distance between the dosimeter and the infrared port adapter
not more than 0.3 m
- Lithium battery (CR2450) life*
2 200 hours
- Operating temperature range