Intelligent Detecting Unit of Gamma Radiation
- Сonforms to the CE standards
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61000-4-2:2008, IEC 61000-4-3:2007, IEC 61000-4-4:2008 standards.
BDBG-09 is used both within data panels and automated systems of radiation monitoring to measure ambient dose equivalent rate of gamma radiation.
A standard version of the detecting unit is produced with a built-in Geiger-Muller counter.
BDBG-09 detecting unit has been successfully used for many years at many nuclear power plants.
Purpose of Use
Measurement of ambient dose equivalent rate (DER) of gamma radiation.
- Data exchange between the detecting unit and the data display system through RS-485 interface.
- Constant self-testing.
- Indication of the statistical measurement error.
- Ingress protection rating – ІР67.
- Average service life of the detecting unit – not less than 10 years.
- Measurement range of gamma radiation DER and main relative error
0.05 µSv/h…10 Sv/h;(0.05 µSv/h…100 Sv/h on demand)
±(15+2/H*(10))%, where H*(10) is a numeric value of measured DER equivalent to µSv/h
- Energy range of registered gamma and X-ray radiation and energy dependence
0.05…3.0; (0.05…1.25; ±25%) MeV
- Integration time
- Setup time of operating mode of the detecting unit
- Operating supply voltage of the detecting unit from external power supply
7 … 13 V
- Maximum current consumption of the detecting unit
- Operating temperature range
- Weight of the detecting unit without fastening elements
- Dimensions of the detecting unit without fastening elements
- BDBG-09 detecting unit of gamma radiation;
- corbel for vertical mounting of the unit;
- cable connector;
- technological kit used for testing of the detecting units (one kit per one consignment of the detecting units on demand), including: serial port adapter with power supply unit for а PC connection; technological cables (2 pcs.); technological software CD (1 pc.);
- technical description and operating manual (one copy per one consignment of the detecting units);
- packing box.