- Information display instrument
- 24-hour continuous operating mode
- Data transfer to the PC
- Audible and light threshold alarms
- Could be integrated to monitoring systems and command rooms
Displays information about ambient dose equivalent rate of gamma radiation. The data is communicated from the BDBG-09 detecting unit of gamma radiation, which is included in the delivery kit. IT-09 data panel together with the BDBG-09 detecting unit and RadMonitor software allow creating an automated system for continuous monitoring of background radiation.
The panel with the units can be placed outside as well as inside for a comprehensive control of the facilities. The distance between the data panel and the unit can reach 50m. All data is continuously transmitted to a personal computer that allows central monitoring of all objects.
Measurement values are clearly visible from a large distance due to the size of the panel – 345x135x40 mm. If threshold levels of gamma radiation dose rate are exceeded, audible and light alarms are actuated.
Purpose of Use
Display of measurement results of ambient dose equivalent rate (DER) of gamma radiation obtained from the BDBG-09 detecting unit of gamma radiation.
Audio and light alarming when threshold levels of gamma radiation DER exceeded.
- DER display range – 0.01… 107 µSv/h.
- Number of digits for DER display – three.
- Three threshold levels programming in the range of 0.01 µSv/h to 9.99 Sv/h with 0.01 µSv/h discreteness.
- Signaling when threshold levels exceeded – audio (with different soundings for each threshold level), and light (color change of DER measurement display).
- Operation in the network through the RS-485 interface.
- Power supply from industrial network (220 V) through the power adapter.
- Operating mode – 24-hour continuous.
- Distance between the panel and the detecting unit – from 0.5 to 50 m.
- Dimensions – not more than 345x135x40 mm.
- Weight (without the power adapter) – 1.0 kg.
- Mounting method – upright wall-mounted.
- Air temperature from -20 to +50 °С.
- Relative humidity – up to 95 % at +35 °С, and lower temperatures, non-condensing.
- Atmospheric pressure – from 84 to 106.7 kPа.
- IT-09 data panel
- kit of BDBG-09 detecting unit of gamma radiation
- connecting cable
- 220 V power adapter
- operating manual
- packing box