- Information display instrument
- 24-hour continuous operating mode
- Data transfer to the PC
- Audible and light threshold alarms
- Could be integrated to monitoring systems and command rooms
Displays information about ambient dose equivalent rate of gamma radiation, real time and temperature. The data is communicated from the BDBG-09 detecting unit of gamma radiation, which is included in the delivery kit. IT-09T data panel together with the BDBG-09 detecting unit and RadMonitor software allow creating an automated system for continuous monitoring of background radiation.
The panel with the units can be placed outside as well as inside for a comprehensive control of the facilities. The distance between the data panel and the unit can reach 50m. All data is continuously transmitted to a personal computer that allows central monitoring of all objects.
Measurement values are clearly visible from a large distance due to the size of the panel – 748x135x40 mm. If threshold levels of gamma radiation dose rate are exceeded, audible and light alarms are actuated.
Purpose of Use
- Display of measurement results of ambient dose equivalent rate (DER) of gamma radiation obtained from the BDBG-09 detecting unit of gamma radiation.
- Real time display.
- Display of ambient temperature.
- Audio and light alarming when threshold levels of gamma radiation DER exceeded.
- DER display range – 0.01…107 µSv/h.
- Number of digits for DER display – three.
- Real time display error – not more than ± 0.1 minute per 48 hours.
- Number of digits for real time display – four.
- Ambient temperature display range – from -40 to +50 °С.
- Temperature display error – not more than ±1°С in the range of -15 to +50 °С and not more than ±2°С in the range of -40 to -15 °С.
- Number of digits for temperature display – two.
- Three threshold levels programming in the range of 0.01 µSv/h to 9.99 Sv/h with 0.01 µSv/h discreteness.
- Signaling when threshold levels exceeded – audio (with different soundings for each threshold level), and light (color change of DER measurement display).
- Operation in the network through the RS-485 interface.
- Power supply from industrial network (220 V) through the power adapter.
- Operating mode – 24-hour continuous.
- Distance between the panel and the detecting unit – from 0.5 to 50 m.
- Dimensions – not more than 748x135x40 mm.
- Weight (without the power adapter) – 2.05 kg.
- Mounting method – upright wall-mounted.
- Air temperature from -20 to +50 °С.
- Relative humidity – up to 95 % at +35 °С, and lower temperatures, non-condensing.
- Atmospheric pressure – from 84 to 106.7 kPа.
- IT-09T data panel;
- kit of the BDBG-09 detecting unit of gamma radiation;
- connecting cable;
- 220 V power adapter;
- operating manual;
- packing box.