Intelligent Detecting Unit of Gamma Radiation
- Сonforms to the CE standards
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61000-4-2:2008, IEC 61000-4-3:2007, IEC 61000-4-4:2008 standards.
BDBG-09 is used as a part of automated systems of radiation monitoring to measure ambient dose equivalent rate of gamma radiation in waterbodies and artificial reservoirs. The detecting unit is produced in hermetic stainless steel housing with IP68 ingress protection rating. Maximum depth of immersion – 20 m. When immersed in water the detecting unit withstands water temperature from +3 °С to +60 °С.
Purpose of Use
Measurement of ambient dose equivalent rate (DER) of gamma radiation.
- Data exchange between the detecting unit and the data display system through RS-485 interface.
- Constant self-testing.
- Indication of the statistical measurement error.
- Ingress protection rating – ІР67.
- Average service life of the detecting unit – not less than 10 years.
- Measurement range of gamma radiation DER and main relative error
0.05 µSv/h…10 Sv/h;(0.05 µSv/h…100 Sv/h on demand)
±(15+2/H*(10))%, where H*(10) is a numeric value of measured DER equivalent to µSv/h
- Energy range of registered gamma and X-ray radiation and energy dependence
0.05…3.0; (0.05…1.25; ±25%) MeV
- Integration time
- Setup time of operating mode of the detecting unit
- Operating supply voltage of the detecting unit from external power supply
7 … 13 V
- Maximum current consumption of the detecting unit
- Operating temperature range
- Weight of the detecting unit without fastening elements
- Dimensions of the detecting unit without fastening elements
- BDBG-09 detecting unit of gamma radiation;
- corbel for vertical mounting of the unit;
- cable connector;
- technological kit used for testing of the detecting units (one kit per one consignment of the detecting units on demand), including: serial port adapter with power supply unit for а PC connection; technological cables (2 pcs.); technological software CD (1 pc.);
- technical description and operating manual (one copy per one consignment of the detecting units);
- packing box.