A top famous product, which is exported to over 70 countries. This is a professional device for official measurements, which measures the level of gamma background, beta contamination, accumulated dose and its accumulation time. Prompt evaluation of gamma background is performed within 10 seconds. Connectible to Android™ OS via Bluetooth channel in real time.
Measurement results can also be transferred to a personal computer.
TERRA has a large display with luminescent backlight, which simultaneously indicates units of measurement, measurement error, threshold level and real time, as well as ten-segment analog indicator of registered radiation intensity. The dosimeter has a built-in memory for 1200 measurements. Sound, vibration and sound-vibration alarms are provided for convenience of use.
Purpose of use
- Measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent rate.
- Measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent.
- Measurement of surface beta-particles flux density.
- Measurement of dose equivalent accumulation time.
- Real time measurement (clock).
- Big display with luminescent backlight.
- Simultaneous indication of units of measurement, measurement errors, threshold level and real time on the display.
- Analog ten-segment indicator of registered radiation intensity.
- Ability to perform measurements with a preset error.
- Four-level indication of battery discharge.
- Built-in memory which allows storing up to 1200 measurements.
- Mode of PC connection via Bluetooth.
- Five independent measuring channels with alternate indication of data on the single liquid crystal display.
- Built-in gamma, beta sensitive Geiger-Muller counter.
- Prompt evaluation of gamma background within 10 seconds.
- Automatic subtraction of gamma background at measurement of beta contamination.
- Measurement results averaging, manually and automatically interrupted.
- Automatic setting of measurement intervals and ranges.
- Audio, vibration and vibration-audio alarm of each detected gamma-quantum or beta-particle that can be switched off.
- Two-tone audio, vibration and vibration-audio alarm of exceeded programmed threshold levels.
- Two AAA batteries.
- Shock-resistant body.
- Small weight and dimension parameters.
- MKS-05 “TERRA” dosimeter-radiometer;
- operating manual;
- cardboard box;
- leather case.
- Measurement ranges and main relative errors:
Gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent rate (137Cs)
0.1…9 999 µSv/h
- Main relative error %
±(15+2/H*(10)), where H*(10) is a numeric value of measured DER equivalent to µSv/h
- Gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent (137Cs)
0.001…9 999 mSv ±15%
- Beta-particles flux density (90Sr+90Y) 1/(cm²×min) 10…100 000;
% ±(20+200/φβ), where φβ is a numeric value of measured beta-particles flux density equivalent to part./(cm²×min)
- Ambient dose equivalent accumulation time and accuracy of measurement
1 min…9 999 h; ±0.1 s per 24 h
Energy ranges of measurement and energy dependence:
- Gamma and X-ray radiation
0.05…3.0; ±25% MeV
- Beta radiation
- Resolution of threshold level programming for:
– dose rate 0.01 µSv/h
– dose 0.001 mSv
– flux density 10³/(cm²×min) 0.01
Battery life* 1 500 hours
Operating temperature range -20…+50 °С
Weight 0.2 kg
Dimensions 120×52×26 mm