Built-in gamma, beta sensitive Geiger-Muller counter.
Automatic setting of measurement intervals and ranges.
Audio signaling of each registered gamma-quantum or beta-particle.
Programming of audio alarm threshold level of gamma radiation dose rate.
Liquid crystal display.
Two AAA batteries.
Four-level indication of battery discharge.
Small weight and dimension parameters.
Measurement ranges and main relative errors:
- Gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent rate
±(25+2/H*(10))% , where H*(10) is a numeric value of measured DER equivalent to µSv/h
- Gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent
0.001…9 999 mSv ±25%
- Beta-particles flux density with possible evaluation of surface contamination by beta radionuclides (90Sr+90Y)
10…100 000 1/(cm²×min)
Energy ranges of measurement and energy dependence:
- Gamma and X-ray radiation 0.05…3.0; ±25% MeV
- Beta radiation 0.5…3.0 MeV
- Measurement time intervals 5…70 seconds
- Battery life 6 000 hours
- Operating temperature range -10…+50 °С
- Weight 0.15 kg
- Dimensions 120×52×26 mm